03 August 2011

Summer, Summer, Summertime......

I am soooooooo loving my summer break. I just love being able to lay around, sleep all day, watch movies, read books, etc - I don't have to get up and shower for anything specific!
It's fantastic and I am very bummed that I go back to work soon and all this relaxation will be over!!

I have been staying up super late and then sleeping super late, I don't know how I'm gonna get used to getting up at 6am again! That sounds so early right now, like if it was a school night I would have to be in bed already - at this time.

The dogs are gonna be sad too, because they're used to having me around all day :-)


oooooh! I went to Lil Wayne concert last night and it was SO great!! I was very happy - he is a great performer and put on a great show, with some awesome special guests - it was great!
He brought out Lloyd, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Mack Maine, Corey Gunz - good stuff

No comments: