31 July 2011

Today was a fairytale

Driving long distance is not the most favorite task for me - we started in Tally this am and I drove 6.5 hours to get home with about 2 stops in there for gas and bathroom.
I had some good tunes going on - Pac, Jigga, Weezy, good stuff

Now I am home and I am so happy to see my babies, and they seem to be happy to see me! They're trying to get all snuggly with me on the couch while we watch mindless tv (oh, how I've missed it)

So I got to watch the premier of Project Runway, which was a-may-zing. I loved it!!
Then I watched the premier of LA Ink, and it was pretty good - for me b/c I like Kat Von D.
The thing is, the whole episode was about recapping her and Jesses's relationship and how they got engaged, however in a super awkward twist, Kat announced their broken engagement the day before the premier was to air. How freaking awkward to have that happen, and then to have to watch the premier where you're all giddy and happy with him.  I know many people have problems with both Kat and with Jesse, but I don't and I was happy for them and now am sad for them. Kat is obviously having a hard time adapting b/c she had to cancel a few appearances, which isn't like her.

Now I am onto Nick and Vanessa's big special wedding - or whatever it's called.
I can't be the first person to ask and wonder, why would people care to see Nick Lachey get married once, nevermind twice. Like why is his second wedding publicized and made into a TV special? Weird.
Well leave it to me, to be the jackass that is sitting here watching this show, and smiling and tearing up too - yep, I'm a sap!!
This Vanessa chick seems pretty cool - I can see why he loves her, and she is just enthralled with him. You can see it in the way they look each other, which is so nice since they've been together for awhile.
Happy wedding to them :-)

I have decided that besides using my Groupons that are already purchased, I will be staying in for the next month - I have ZERO dollars and I am really stressed about it. I know going out at night is a culprit, so I am not going to be going out. Kinda sucks, but I have to do it
I am also going to sell some bags and shoes........if anyone wants anything let me know.

Have a good night

No comments: